Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
New Feature!
Here at SatelliteGuys.US we take great pride in listening to what our members wants and desires are. Today we are proud to introduce an exciting new feature that our members have requested for years!

Have you ever wanted to ban a member that has rubbed you the wrong way? Now you can!

This feature will soon be a PUB MEMBERS only feature, but today we are letting all members try this new feature.

We only request that you use this feature wisely. Only ban those that you feel deserved to be banned.

If you wish to ban a member please CLICK HERE.

Awesome submitted Scott Greczkowski for a lifetime ban for posting lame April fools jokes :cool:

I have actually been monitoring who has been elected to be banned.

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is [you].

To be fair to [you] the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent [you] from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Again I hope you guys like this new feature. This should weed out some of the noise makers. :)

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is cummingsje.

To be fair to cummingsje the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent cummingsje from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Again I hope you guys like this new feature. This should weed out some of the noise makers. :)

What did I do!!!!??:D:D

Hehe, I tried it out and it switched it to my name. Good joke!!

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is $USERNAME.

To be fair to $USERNAME the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent $USERNAME from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

^^ i see what you did there

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is rad.

To be fair to rad the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent rad from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Hey, I win. Never have received an e-mail though.

HA! I called it and I was still fooled for about 5 minutes with that. I thought, wow, I call Scott out on an april fools gag and he bans me for a day! What BS!

DAMN!

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is Skyhi.

To be fair to Skyhi the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent Skyhi from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

:):):) I banned myself....too much time spent on here. Oh well, I couldn't resist, so I clicked on the email and I'm back...no willpower. :):)

good one Scott... but i didnt fall for it, i went thru the motions just to see what it did...

There is at least one other April fool thing out in cyberspace that totally took MANY hours to set up...

I was totally sucked in for about 10 minutes reading all about it, then as i started to tell my wife about it, i realized what day it was....

I wont tell where or what... but if you decide to search the web today, I am sure you will find it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)