New Feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks if you know the "you" trick then please don't use it as it can get annoying real quick.

Glad I could give you a good laugh today. I think it was better then changing the colors of the site to look ugly. :)

Happy April Fools Day!

I have actually been monitoring who has been elected to be banned.

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is msmith198025.

To be fair to msmith198025 the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent msmith198025 from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Again I hope you guys like this new feature. This should weed out some of the noise makers. :)
haha, funny.

Hehe! That is cool but I can see your point Scott.

Just an FYI everyone, I'm not really going to ban people....

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is Shipsnake.

To be fair to Shipsnake the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent Shipsnake from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Again I hope you guys like this new feature. This should weed out some of the noise makers. :)

Good one!! I was trying to figure out who i pissed off!!!:D

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is Sean Mota.

To be fair to Sean Mota the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent Sean Mota from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

thanks a lot Scott. It only took me this whole morning to track you down and uplift my banned status.:D

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is Spatch.

To be fair to Spatch the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent Spatch from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Hey, What did I do!:eek:

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is txfeinbergs.

To be fair to txfeinbergs the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent txfeinbergs from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

WHAT! What did I do? That is hilarious. Someone's going to get an ass kicken!

Funny thing is I followed the link knowing that it was a joke and typed my own username in. Then I read further down and see "Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is Spatch." It freaked me out for a bit until I realized that the post was from earlier today. I am so LAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)