New GEOSATpro microHD Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Brian wrote:
......... Not going to try and code while under anesthesia. LOL!!!...........

Hmmmmm......Never thought of that. Might explain a lot about the code written for some of those (support long gone) 1st & 2nd gen STBs that are out there.......lol
Ya never know, the right pain meds might make you more creative..or at least *think* you are....lol
best wishes.

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and best wishes! Frankly, I was afraid that you guys would bust my chops for the delay. Boy was I surprised when I read this thread this AM!

The operation went well. They repaired a double hernia on one side. I have an extremely high pain threshold, but this is insane. The pain pills are knocking it down a notch and I hope to just sleep through the next few days.

The microHD menus would probably end up with tie dye colors and unicorns if I were reworking the firmware today! LOL!

Great to here that everthing went well,Get some R&R and we will see you soon.

Glad the operation went well. Yeah don't worry about us, just get some rest and recover. We will still be here in week or so when you are feeling better.

Hope you get some rest, you'll need it when you release the microHD on the masses! :D
If it's designed good, Brian should be able to vacation in Tahiti or play hooky from work more days while everyone knows how to use the MicroHD rather than him having to go into the office to provide expensive customer support. ;) I feel from this thread a lot of thought has been put into it so customer support expenses should be reasonable.

If it's designed good, Brian should be able to vacation in Tahiti or play hooky from work more days while everyone knows how to use the MicroHD rather than him having to go into the office to provide expensive customer support. ;) I feel from this thread a lot of thought has been put into it so customer support expenses should be reasonable.

But he will be very busy filling orders for more microHDs! :D

We had not formally announced the Slingbox support for the GEOSATpro models, but can confirm. The GEOSATpro remote functions have been scanned / tested by their engineers and should be active within the week.

Many thanks to Scott for coordinating with the Slingbox team since CES to add support for the GEOSATpro receivers! Not only will hobbyists be able to watch live and media center playback, but also enter the menus, add satellites, control motors, view signal meters, etc!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)