New GEOSATpro microHD Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes. The microHD will be sold as both an single STB or complete system purchase.

The approved factory release firmware has been burned to flash and production time has been scheduled on the line. No more suggestions on delivery dates as they are often fluid in first run productions. The next release announcement that we will provide is when the microHD shipment has cleared customs. :cool:

My sense of timing is impeccable, I just bought a 90cm dish and lnb from you about 3 weeks ago. I kept putting it off wanting to do a receiver with it as well. But finally had enough of my old 90cm dish and lnb (they were 10 yrs old) and pulled the trigger to replace them.
Btw, the new dish and lnb are doing great.

So, do I need to post something new everyday? Yes, I am alive, healthy and enjoying the Memorial Day weekend...

As I remember, the Manhattan is the official STB of Free DBS. ;)

100_7806.jpg

Time to retire this thread and start entering to win your own microHD and post a review..... :D

http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-ai...llite-av-contest-geosatpro-microhd-enter.html

Units will be available for retail sales in a few weeks as soon as the ocean container arrives. Samples will be sent to dealers and contest winners in about a week.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.