New HDDVD Deals

dlsnyder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 8, 2003
Moreno Valley, CA
I was just at Fry's in Anaheim Hills CA yesterday. They are blowing out all of their HD-DVDs at fire sale prices. Most titles are $11.99, with nothing higher than $17.99 from what I saw. Many also available for $7.99. Looks like they are getting out of the HD-DVD business.

bhelms

Retired & lovin' it!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
Ordered 15 more from inetvideo today at a bit less than $10 ea. shipped. Most of the good and cheap ones are gone now, thought I'd make one more pass however. I forgot that their prices are quoted in $CA and with the devalued US dollar the conversion is now less than unity for us, but not by a whole lot...

I wanted Mummy 1 & 2 in this batch but could only get 2. If anyone has an extra Mummy 1 they want to unload, PM me...

bhelms

Retired & lovin' it!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
Amazon had it [Mummy 1] for about $12 the other day, it's $13.95 today.
Yeah, I saw that too but waited for the inetvideo order. Then when I went to place it, M1 was gone. It had been around $9, IIRC.

It's beginning to look like I need to develop a "real time wish list" then check the various sources frequently to see if I can catch bargains on those listed as bargains are declining considerably. Of course, what's on the wish list is price sensitive to a large extent; I'll buy a bunch of dubious (to me) titles at $5 ea. for which I would not pay $10...

jayn_j

Press On Regardless
Supporting Founder
Sep 29, 2003
Sheboygan, WI
It all seems to be drying up for the most part now. The places we were using seem to have raised prices and are protecting remaining stock. I haven't seen a really good deal in weeks.

The only one I am really missing is Bourne Supremecy. I never got around to ordering it (got the other 2) and now I can't find it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts