New Software Version S316 for Hopper With Sling is Here

I got 316 yesterday and last night for the first time the HWS missed 3 recordings. It said that they were 'completed' but were no where to be found on the hard drive. Hopefully that was a one time mess up.

Ive still got a bug where I'm FFWing through commercials, hit the skip back to come out of it when the show comes back on, and it'll skip 7-10 mins forward, almost time for the next commercial break.

Hws drops audio ( via optical ) on recordings - only when using surround sound - onkyo 7.1 receiver, no sounds issues when using only Tv speakers, also format button works fine on HD channels but cant change format on SD channels

Last edited:
HWS S316 missed another timer this morning. Never missed any before the 'upgrade'. :(

Got it on both Hoppers today. Same old crap with the optical audio. I believe they have no one who knows how to fix this issue. Should of kept my old Hoppers.

For the first time since getting my HWS back in March I've started missing daily timers that had been rock solid up to S316. Missing recording shows "completed by user" on the schedule.

HWS S316 missed another timer this morning. Never missed any before the 'upgrade'. :(

Jsheridan,
I know this can be frustrating and I am happy to help you today. I wanted to see if the boxes are IP connected and what specific events were missed. In the Daily Schedule, does it say skipped and if so, what was the reason? Would you please PM me the answers and receiver number?
Thanks

received 316 last night however on Sunday while still 315, I missed recordings for the first time. even some of the PTAT did not record along with at least one set timer.

Steff3,
I wanted to post the same question to you as well as JSheridan, I wanted to see if the boxes are IP connected and what specific events were missed. In the Daily Schedule, does it say skipped and if so, what was the reason? Would you please PM me the answers and receiver number?
Thanks

Jsheridan,
I know this can be frustrating and I am happy to help you today. I wanted to see if the boxes are IP connected and what specific events were missed. In the Daily Schedule, does it say skipped and if so, what was the reason? Would you please PM me the answers and receiver number?
Thanks

Mike,

Yes, the boxes are IP connected. The missed events all say completed by user. As others are starting to experience the same problems I'll let them send their more specific info to you.

Thanks,
John

Man, this 5-6 minute jump forward coming out of a fast forward is getting annoying. Only way to avoid it is to skip thru commerical breaks.

Ive tried x4, x15, coming out of FFW'd with jump back, play, nothing stops it. Just happened on the Hell on Wheels premiere. Hit play from FFWx4 at about 1hr 34mins left, and it actually started playing at 1hr 25 mins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)