Newbie To The Forum With A Newbie Question

AAR48

Original poster
Apr 3, 2023
Benton Harbor, MI
Hi, I am brand new to this site and am looking forward to learning about C Band satellite systems from the group.

I live in Southwest Michigan (Benton Harbor, MI area) and am looking for an installer or experienced hobbyist who can help me install a 12' mesh dish.

I have physical (and knowledge!) limitations but am willing to learn and certainly pay someone well for their time/expertise in helping me with the installation.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Reactions: FTA4PA
Hi, I am brand new to this site and am looking forward to learning about C Band satellite systems from the group.

I live in Southwest Michigan (Benton Harbor, MI area) and am looking for an installer or experienced hobbyist who can help me install a 12' mesh dish.

I have physical (and knowledge!) limitations but am willing to learn and certainly pay someone well for their time/expertise in helping me with the installation.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Welcome to Satellite Guys! I believe there are some members in Michigan. Perhaps someone there will step forward and offer to help with your install. If not, ask any questions you have regarding it here on the site. Many knowledgeable folks here are ready to help with answers! Again, welcome! :)