NFL 2009-10 Season

it's guard stephen neal. whether he played all the games or not,he was on the roster of the 3 championship teams. no one else left besides the names already mentioned.

That's right, very good Rey! :up

Neal didn't play in 2001, but he was techinally a part of the team.

Good job! :)

Speaking of Light, he's the answer to a trivia question you can use to win bets:

Who is the only NFL offensive lineman to star in a commercial?

Koppen is still there.

The Pats O-Line of Light/Kazur/Koppen/Neal/Mankins is intact for one more year. Next offseason, I believe three of them will be up (contract).

PTI said he was released the other day, maybe I heard wrong, but Kornheiser called him a great locker room guy, that they would miss.

The Patriots have signed free agent WR Joey Galloway to a one year contract.

That is a bargain.

Galloway showed some of flashes of brilliance in Tampa, and with coverages on Moss/Welker, it can possibly work out.

OMG! Signs of intelligence emanating from the Lion's front office! Cody Redding and a 5th rd. draft pick traded to the Seahawks for OLB Julian Peterson. Imagine that, a player with talent coming to the Lions. 5 time Pro-Bowler, as recent as last season, to boot. This is now leading to speculation that Currey may be drafted with the first pick to play MLB. Definietly would make a marked improvement on what was kindly referred to as a "defensive" unit last season. NICE TRADE!

OMG! Signs of intelligence emanating from the Lion's front office! Cody Redding and a 5th rd. draft pick traded to the Seahawks for OLB Julian Peterson. Imagine that, a player with talent coming to the Lions. 5 time Pro-Bowler, as recent as last season, to boot. This is now leading to speculation that Currey may be drafted with the first pick to play MLB. Definietly would make a marked improvement on what was kindly referred to as a "defensive" unit last season. NICE TRADE!

I saw that ....
Impressive, I smart move in 8 years !!!

I think they would want an O lineman personally, but they will probably take Stafford so they can ruin his career.

IF the Lions are lucky, Peterson will turn into the Pudge Rodreguiz of the Lions, someone finally comes to Detroit , maybe other will as well,could this be a step towards improvement ?

Jimbo

Cutler not expected to show up at voluntary workouts tomorrow and Pat Bowlen said this today:

“I’m disappointed in the whole picture, not just disappointed that we might lose our star quarterback.”

Cutler not expected to show up at voluntary workouts tomorrow and Pat Bowlen said this today:

“I’m disappointed in the whole picture, not just disappointed that we might lose our star quarterback.”

IMO, Denver would be STUPID to trade Cutler.

I refuse to think that drafting a QB high in the draft will be the solution to their problems.

If the Broncos trade Cutler, it would be incredibly dumb.

I can't believe they were so starstruck by a one-hit wonder in Cassel!

IMO, Denver would be STUPID to trade Cutler.

I refuse to think that drafting a QB high in the draft will be the solution to their problems.

If the Broncos trade Cutler, it would be incredibly dumb.

I can't believe they were so starstruck by a one-hit wonder in Cassel!

Mc Danials made it pretty clear that he didn't want Cutler .

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3983805"]Meeting with Josh McDaniels, GM backfires, Jay Cutler asks Denver Broncos for trade - ESPN[/ame]

LMAO!! Gotta love the douche bag Belli-jerk hand-me-downs that were tutored by this jerk-wad. ONE has almost single handedly made a city hate him before he has coach ONE SINGLE GAME in Man-jerkoff...and the OTHER ONE, wants to trade a franchise QB that is willing to overlook the lack of respect he has gotten from the moment the new regime game in....

...it REALLY is nice to see that MY team, the Raiders don't seem as f***ing crazy as some of this crap.....oh I love it! :D:up

i don't know why cutlers request for a trade is a shock for some. he sold one of his home in denver on saturday so that should've lit a light bulb:eureka.

how's the firing of shanahan looking now? ;) he's probably laughing in his sleep right now. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts