NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raiders, as much as I like how they've become relavant the last few years, will regret firing Hue Jackson- the guy who finally got them past the double-digit loss seasons.

The Raiders, as much as I like how they've become relavant the last few years, will regret firing Hue Jackson- the guy who finally got them past the double-digit loss seasons.

I LIKED HueJax...ALOT. But after seeing the power hunger and the fact that it seems he took advantage when Al died of his power...it was a move that needed to be made. Also, the hiring of a defensive minded head coach was needed. I still think that if this team stays relatively healthy, they win the West. But the experts think otherwise. We shall see.

Kevin kolb continues to prove me right when I said he was an overhyped Qb back in Philly. teams interested were looking to give up too much for an unproven Qb. The guy can't even play a full season. :/

Kevin kolb continues to prove me right when I said he was an overhyped Qb back in Philly. teams interested were looking to give up too much for an unproven Qb. The guy can't even play a full season. :/

The Cardinals are wasting the best years of Fitzgerald's life with that guy. HOW they convinced Fitzgerald to sign an extension is beyond me. They must be going after a new QB soon that is either out on the market soon or they have their eyes on someone out of college.

I mean my Raider's McFadden has injuries issues too. But at least when healthy, he has shown glimpse of greatness. Kolb....nothing.

A healthy Darren McFadden could finish top 5 in rushing yards or touchdowns.

A healthy Kevin Kolb is no better than the 15th best quarterback.

The Cardinals are wasting the best years of Fitzgerald's life with that guy. HOW they convinced Fitzgerald to sign an extension is beyond me. They must be going after a new QB soon that is either out on the market soon or they have their eyes on someone out of college.

I mean my Raider's McFadden has injuries issues too. But at least when healthy, he has shown glimpse of greatness. Kolb....nothing.

You seem to be forgetting that Larry Fitzgerald publicly lobbied for the Cardinals to get Kolb.Apparently not just the Cardinal owners were the only ones to drink the Kolb kool aid.

Being a lifelong Eagles fan the day they drafted Kolb had me scratching my head.I was so glad to see him traded.I think the consensus then was that the Eagles basically raped the Cardinals in that trade.Almost makes me feel sorry for them...Almost:D

Teehar said:
You seem to be forgetting that Larry Fitzgerald publicly lobbied for the Cardinals to get Kolb.Apparently not just the Cardinal owners were the only ones to drink the Kolb kool aid.

Being a lifelong Eagles fan the day they drafted Kolb had me scratching my head.I was so glad to see him traded.I think the consensus then was that the Eagles basically raped the Cardinals in that trade.Almost makes me feel sorry for them...Almost:D

Lol...have not forgotten that. I am sure Fitzgerald is wishing he had not done that.

Don't think he was McLazy as much as he was McWashed-Up...

Arrogance and lack of work ethic is why he's washed up.He didn't need to listen to other coaches after he left Philly,he already knew it all:rolleyes: In the end it really worked out well.

Vikings 4th round WR Greg Childs blows out both patellar tendons Saturday night during the Vikings big scrimmage in the college stadium
He was suppose to help us but he's now gone for the year

Vikings 4th round WR Greg Childs blows out both patellar tendons Saturday night during the Vikings big scrimmage in the college stadium
He was suppose to help us but he's now gone for the year

Sorry to hear that sucks.Vikings have as much luck as the Lambs(Rams) do :) Viking have a better receivers than the Rams do :)

yeah on the 2nd to last play of the scrimmage he dove for a ball in the end zone and blew both out.

on a side note it was nice to see that many folks at the scrimmage. Every year the Vikes have one night scrimmage at the college (D2) stadium on the campus of where they practice (they normally use the field adjacent to that stadium). Stadium holds 7500 and I've been at those where there was 2000 people there. This was pre-Randy Moss. Hid rookie year it was packed and they had folks stand on the sidelines and sit in the endzone

Last couple years were pretty lean but Saturday they had over 10,000 people there. I dont think you could have shoe horned anybody else in there. I got to sit on the "hill" behind the one end zone.... :)

I feel sorry for the Vikes, given what their NFC North teams have done to load up.

I have a bad feeling Minnesota may finish as the worst team in the NFC.

I feel sorry for the Vikes, given what their NFC North teams have done to load up.

I have a bad feeling Minnesota may finish as the worst team in the NFC.

You still have the Rams for worst records but an up and coming team :)

Man thats bad for him and the Vikes.Always hate to see players get injured and,its even worse when it happens in training camp.

The Eagles lost Jason Peters before camp to an acl,they knew he would be out the entire season.He had surgery,then while at home in some kind of chair it broke and he re tore the same acl.His career may be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)