Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Here we go. those of us with losing teams can only hope for some good moves by our teams :eek::p

Just hoping that the Eagles don't sign Chip Kelly as HC!Bill O Brien says he won't go to the nfl.

Still wish the NFL would put a policy in place to make all personnel changes not be done/announced until AFTER the Super Bowl. This is kind of annoying that they are doing this before the playoffs even start!

Well for fans of teams that stunk this year it gives us something to chatter about.

Well for fans of teams that stunk this year it gives us something to chatter about.

Oh, there would still be plenty of speculation without people actually interviewing. I think this hurts the successful teams that are still in it the most, as their coaches are distracted by trying to upgrade and find a new job.

Oh, there would still be plenty of speculation without people actually interviewing. I think this hurts the successful teams that are still in it the most, as their coaches are distracted by trying to upgrade and find a new job.

Yea I can agree with you on that point.Staffs of teams in the playoffs should be off limits until they are eliminated.Don't know why the NFL hasn't changed that rule.

Re: NFL 2013 Off-season notes & transactions

No need to change it, teams can decline to make them available for the most part.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No need to change it, teams can decline to make them available for the most part.

Yes but...for a playoff team that is still a distraction.The NFL could resolve it with one rule change.

That's not fair for those who want to try and get a new job. They're basically out of the running at that point. And don't you think that employee might be just a little disgruntled because you took that opportunity away from him? Should be an even playing field across the board.

If they're that good they will have teams waiting for them, and it's not like they're all that bummed they're stuck in the playoffs rather than able to jump ship and join the 2-14 Chiefs. There will still be multiple head coaching jobs available in February. It's business, NFL doesn't need more rules just so some feelings aren't hurt.

If they're that good they will have teams waiting for them, and it's not like they're all that bummed they're stuck in the playoffs rather than able to jump ship and join the 2-14 Chiefs. There will still be multiple head coaching jobs available in February. It's business, NFL doesn't need more rules just so some feelings aren't hurt.

This would be a good rule that does not affect playing the games. This particular business already has plenty of rules, one more minor one isn't going to hurt.

Teams do not want to wait on someone to fill their holes. They need to get going so they can start draft plans right away, among other things.

Not sure where to put this because the NFL thread has been closed, but ....

It was just mentioned that Adrian Peterson has more rushing yards than his QB Ponder has PASSING !!!!

THAT is AMAZING ...

So looks like Reid has a 5 year deal with KC, though nothing official yet from the team.

Chip Kelly already reportedly close to a deal to become the Browns head coach.

Not sure if anyone already posted this, but it's official, Andy Reid is now the Head Coach for KC ...

As expected, that didn't take long, figured he'd be out of work for a very short time.

Not sure I would have thought he'd end up with KC though.

He may not have wanted to have Kolb for his QB again, but could have had one of the TOP WR's in Arizona in Larry Fitzgerald.

So looks like Reid has a 5 year deal with KC, though nothing official yet from the team.

Chip Kelly already reportedly close to a deal to become the Browns head coach.

Sorry MeStevo, didn't get your post updated till I posted the next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)