NFL 2015-16 Season

Two big early games with playoff implications- one in each conference. So far the road team is ahead in both games- Vikings over the Falcons 10-7 at the half, and the Bills are ahead of the Chiefs 16-14 late in the second quarter.

Judging by the score between the Redskins & the Giants,barring a miraculous scoring drive & comeback by the Giants,I don't think that the Patriots have to worry about facing them this season in the Super Bowl,breaking that "4 year tradition."

Knowing the Denver Broncos' tradition of trading for & using QB's in their mid to late 30's(Charley Johnson,Craig Morton,
Peyton Manning,AND the Broncos didn't win their 2 Super Bowl victories until John Elway was in his mid-late 30's),I would not be surprised if the Broncos replaced(or at least tried to replace) Peyton Manning with............Eli Manning. Remember,the job description for a Denver Broncos' starting QB is that he must be at least 35 years old,it's a Broncos' tradition. Jake Plummer,Jay Cutler,plus "He Who Shall Not Be Named," how did that work out for them(plus again,John Elway didn't start winning Super Bowls for them UNTIL he was older than 35)? Brock Osweiler,HE'S TOO YOUNG. As I read on on the Broncos forum once,one person posted that for the first time,the Broncos are starting a QB(Brock Osweiler) that is younger than he is.

Judging by the score between the Redskins & the Giants,barring a miraculous scoring drive & comeback by the Giants,I don't think that the Patriots have to worry about facing them this season in the Super Bowl,breaking that "4 year tradition."

Why not? There's 5 games left and the Giants are still tied for first in the NFC East at 5-6. If they win that division, they would host a Wild Card game, and then need two road wins to reach the Super Bowl. Improbable, yes. But they have used this formula before. As far as I'm concerned, nothing has changed after today's loss.

The AFC South has taken a lot of crap this season (and rightfully so), but it's very possible they could send two teams to the postseason. After today's wins both the Colts and Texans stand at 6-5.

With the Jets win today, the Patriots cannot clinch the AFC East this week, regardless of the outcome of their game tonight. Incidentally, they are forecasting snow in Denver tonight with 2-4 inches expected.

With the Jets win today, the Patriots cannot clinch the AFC East this week, regardless of the outcome of their game tonight. Incidentally, they are forecasting snow in Denver tonight with 2-4 inches expected.
It wouldn't be Denver without snow. Broncos' fans will find a way to get to the stadium even if it's a blinding blizzard & all of the roads are closed.

I'm going to have to really juggle tonight what I'm going to watch on what screen. The CFL Grey Cup is on at 6:30pm & the Patriots-Broncos game is on at 8:30pm. I might end up moving the Grey Cup to my Kindle Fire once the Pats-Broncos game starts.

I thought it was going to be Patriots/Cowboys in the Super Bowl anyhow...according to Tony Romo...

Is a extra point / 2 point conversion a timed down ?
And
If you go for 2 and it's picked off, does it go against you in the interception column ?

Edit, my second question was just answered on the TV.

Is a extra point / 2 point conversion a timed down ?
And
If you go for 2 and it's picked off, does it go against you in the interception column ?

Edit, my second question was just answered on the TV.

The 2 point conversion is not a timed down, but like any play/conversion there is a play clock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts