NFL 2015-16 Season

Browns hire baseball strategist.
All they need now are CHip Kelly and Johnny Manziel starting at QB. What a joke Loserland is.

As if the day couldn't get any better with the word that Hothead Caughlin will be gone, this right here is just awesome

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...amous-pittsburgh-sandwich-shop-224435573.html

I always wanted to go to Primanti Bros too, when I went to their original location by the public market, the line was into the street.
I go there at least once a month.

Do you mean the strip district? That's the original location plus we don't have a public market, we have a market Square.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I go there at least once a month.

Do you mean the strip district? That's the original location plus we don't have a public market, we have a market Square.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah, I guess so. I wasn't really sure the official name of it. A buddy and I went there last Labor Day Weekend for my first road trip in my new ride. First time ever in the PGH. The wife drags me to Grove City a few times a year for shopping, but never made it to Pittsburgh before and I've been by it the few times I've went to Wheeling.

I love the city of Cleveland. The city, not their sports teams. Their waterfront is a model of what ours should be like, but this shirt made me laugh. We had a great time.

Attachments

• IMAG0913.jpg
    IMAG0913.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 145
  • IMAG0920.jpg
    IMAG0920.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 154
you became a real team when you got Cooper.

LOL...I really do not think it was that ONE player that was the reason. Here is a stat for you:

Pro Football Focus ?@PFF Jan 4
Derek Carr and Tom Brady ended season tied for most drops suffered in NFL with 44. Amari Cooper alone had 18.

I love Amari...But I think ALL of the new addtions and the maturation of Carr and Mack helped.

LOL...I really do not think it was that ONE player that was the reason. Here is a stat for you:

Pro Football Focus ?@PFF Jan 4
Derek Carr and Tom Brady ended season tied for most drops suffered in NFL with 44. Amari Cooper alone had 18.

I love Amari...But I think ALL of the new addtions and the maturation of Carr and Mack helped.
Without Cooper you really have no real threats with the current team. And the guy is a very hard worker. The Raiders got lucky getting him. He is the brightest shining object on the ground in the dung heap that is Oakland

Griffey Jr & Piazza make it to Hall of Fame

Explosive Documentary Links Peyton Manning, Major Athletes To Doping Ring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)