NFL Network Dispute? -- Resolved

On James Long Uplink Activity Updates and both NFL Network and NFL Red Zone Channels have gone from Hidden to Available...

On James Long Uplink Activity Updates and both NFL Network and NFL Red Zone Channels have gone from Hidden to Available...
that is true my friend usually when something goes from hidden to available that means it is now live and you can see it on your hopper dvr

we will see tommorow morning if dish and nfl network puts out a press release after 9 am eastern to see if this is a long term contract.

I was just on the phone with DISH Loyalty and the person stated they have settled however terms were not released
sometimes when they settle there could be a press release and sometimes there is not just depends on the terms of the new contract when the two companies settled out the final terms.so who knows i will check for a press release in the morning and see what it says and i will get the info to you guys here on the forum.

this is from dish's twitter account
We've recently come to an agreement with the NFL Netowrk. NFL Network and NFL Redzone have been restored on DISH.

Reactions: EricfromTx
They dang sure better not renege on my Cowboy's tickets.

We need to start a pool on what the next stoppage will be to get people crying like babies and threatening to leave again.

About freaking time! I complained every day on dishpromise.com. Also, I called once and did chat a few times bitching every time to get this channel back. The first time I complained I got Starz free for three months plus $10 off my bill for three months. The second time I complained they gave me another $10 credit and I didn't even ask for anything the second time. It pays to let them know when you aren't happy.
This was the first time I seriously considered leaving Dish, thank the flying spaghetti monster I didn't have to go to Charter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts