NFL Redzone Free Preview

It will be HD. I think it was the same way last year. The channel is only active on Sunday afternoons during the NFL season. The HD channel only showed up in my hopper guide when they were actually broadcasting.

it's being advertised for 8/8, 8/16, 8/23 and 8/28 at 7pmET. There are no preseason games on Sundays.

it's being advertised for 8/8, 8/16, 8/23 and 8/28 at 7pmET. There are no preseason games on Sundays.

Well this year must be different than past years then because I don't remember Redzone ever being active for the preseason before.

I just checked and we are getting it in HD. I just subscribed to multi-sport today though so that might have something to do with it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407546417.983328.jpg

Watching it now my self, as well in HD

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What a weekend combo this fall with PIP Goal line on Saturday, Redzone on Sunday :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yeah, I have it in HD too, but I added Multi-Sport this week. I'm wondering about those only getting RedZone through the free preview. Anyone not subscribing to Multi-Sport getting it in HD?

It's not even Fridays. It's Friday, Saturday, Saturday, and Thursday.

I planned to subscribe anyway and so I got the half off deal and the HD channel just showed up in the guide. Free Preview, at least for tonight, is in SD only for non-subscribers it seems.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk. Go Tony Stewart! Bear down!
www.DiecastCraZy.com

Reactions: dare2be
You would think Dish would want to put their best foot forward, but... I wasn't interested in Redzone the first few years it was on because only the SD channel appeared in the guide.

You would think Dish would want to put their best foot forward, but... I wasn't interested in Redzone the first few years it was on because only the SD channel appeared in the guide.
In previous years the RedZone free previews were made available in HD. I know because I watched them before I had Multi-Sport, don't know why they did it differently this time. If you're talking about the way the channel appears generally, never assume a channel isn't in HD just because it doesn't show up as HD in the guide if you're a non-subscriber. The HD mapdowns don't show up until you subscribe to a channel. I know when I drop premiums I look at them in "All Channels" and only the SD channels appear in the guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts