NFL Sunday Ticket Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Caffeine357

Original poster
Jan 24, 2011
Atlanta
Hi All, Im a former Dish Network customer for over 3 years. I was happy with their service, notably the red zone channel.

I moved to a new house and uverse was appealing to bundle everything together, but the picture quality sucks so im moving back to sattelite.

Im a big sports fan to the urge to try direc tv is there, i just cant get over paying 350 a year for NFL just to get redzone. Sure watching my chargers everyweek would be cool but its not worth that kind of money to me.

Do you guys know from experience if they run deals on sunday ticket like for half off or something when the season rolls around?

I obviously cant get a straight answer out of anyone at DTV cause they just want me to sign up NOW.

Picture quality far and away is the post important to me as I have a projector and home theatre and from my research DTV seems to lead that category on many accounts.

Any help you guys could provide on if they ever do specials on sunday ticket is appreciated.

Sorry if this is a repeat question but after searching the forum nothing came up.

late summer they will run a special promo but thats about it; when you factor in what it would cost to go to the games its a deal. maybe you can get a buddy or 2 to join in to offset you out of pocket.

My question is this late summer deal you speak of, does this get offered to all existing customers or just new ones.

The offer applies to all customers... The key is to call before the season actually starts and asks to cancel. You can then typically get it for $200 or less... For example, you pay $ 49 per month for 5 months standard.. They offered a $ 20 credit per month for 5 months....just an example

The Sunday Ticket is put up for promotion several times a year. For the most part $200 is the best price you are going to get with the promotion. I know this year they offer a discount for a one time payment vs a installment payment.
But with the new game mix and the fantasy football tracker you really cant beat Sunday ticket, with that set up Ill pay you to come watch it at your house.

Thanks guys, im figuring DTv is my best bet since I want the best picture quality. Ill just roll the dice when NFL season comes around.

Ranmic, yeah thats what I plan on doing when the season rolls around. As long as I have the best picture quality I can get. Ill be happy with it.

ranmic said:
oh yeah. The picture quality is excellent. I usually pick one game to focus on and jump back and forth between that and the Red Zone channel. I love it.

With dvr you can use double play as well by pushing the down arrow twice. Saves your buffer for both programs :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Check your bill.

refresh services issue!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)