NFL Ticket on Voom!!?????? Not, it won't happen.

slater1182

Original poster
Jul 5, 2004
Ok who all would buy NFL Ticket on Voom if they offered it?

I am in.

I have emailed Voom in hopes the can do a miracle for this seasons kick off.

Please email them as well :)

Does anyone know email addresses of executives to post so we can email send to them as well? :shocked Let them know the demand is there and to make it happen.

Hoping for this option by Game Day.

NFL Sunday Ticket won't be on VOOM this year. DirecTV owns the Sunday Ticket Satellite Rights for a few more years.

Writing a million emails is not going to help at all unforunately

slater1182 said:
Ok who all would buy NFL Ticket on Voom if they offered it?

I am in.

I have emailed Voom in hopes the can do a miracle for this seasons kick off.

Please email them as well :)

Does anyone know email addresses of executives to post so we can email send to them as well? :shocked Let them know the demand is there and to make it happen.

Hoping for this option by Game Day.
I would love to have NFL Ticket on Voom. But it ain't going to happen this year. DirecTV has exclusive rights to the ticket until 2006 (I beleive the year is correct).

That is the ONLY reason why I have DirecTV.

Jerry

Directv has this locked up....every year the price goes up a little. Now the early bird price is 200 bucks. Im not going for it.

Even at $200 D* loses money on ST. It's used to get subs. I'd settle for Voom getting ESPN Gameplan, MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass, and NHL Things-to-Do-During-a-Lockout. HD where available, of course.

I was dreaming the dream.

Locking that up is great for DTV but what the freak is the NFL thinking.

However I just heard you can get a Free Dish system for just he NFL Sunday ticket. might have to get 2 dishes now. HomeOwners Assoc. gonna kill me:)

DHDT: World's Biggest and Baddest Bugs Premieres 8pm EST

7/17 HD Cinema Premiere Movies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)