NFL ticket - Superfan - Double Billing us ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Last year I got a letter from D* saying that since I paid for Superfan in 2005 and not all of the features were available on my receivers that they would give me a $99 credit for superfan in 2006. I got billed the $99 in August, so I called and told them about the letter and they told me I would get a credit for $99 in September. Beer money for the games this year!:) :D :hatsoff: :flag:

Hehe they did the same thing to me, told me I was getting a $99 credit for SuperFan for the same reason. But the billing cycle came around and I got charged $99 but did not get the credit. Called D* told them the situation and they said "stange you shoulda gotten your credit" and supposdly credited my account.

2 Weeks later still no credit..... called again and explained it again and BOOM a $99+tax credit on my account. Now this is where it gets sweet for me, today I logged onto my Account and there is now another $99 credit :) About time somthing went my way for once!!!!

So for this year

1. ST: $209
2. STSF:$99
3. Credit: $99.00
-------------------
NFLST+Superfan for $109 plus tax Priceless

longshot said:
Hehe they did the same thing to me, told me I was getting a $99 credit for SuperFan for the same reason. But the billing cycle came around and I got charged $99 but did not get the credit. Called D* told them the situation and they said "stange you shoulda gotten your credit" and supposdly credited my account.

2 Weeks later still no credit..... called again and explained it again and BOOM a $99+tax credit on my account. Now this is where it gets sweet for me, today I logged onto my Account and there is now another $99 credit :) About time somthing went my way for once!!!!

So for this year

1. ST: $209
2. STSF:$99
-------------------
NFLST+Superfan for $109 plus tax Priceless

So you were supposed to get one credit and instead got two? Maybe sweet for you, but it costs everyone else. I don't think it's honest on your part, either.

Well I was supposed to get one credit and they didn’t even give me that without bothering them. I had to call a grand total of 3 times (got hung up on once) to even get them to credit me what they promised in the first place correctly.

Then the fact they credited me a second time 2 weeks after that is their mistake. I'm not going to call and point it out.

I spend $140 a month with them along with $209 for Sunday Ticket and $149 for NHL Center Ice and also am not one of those people to call in and get freebies like 6mos of free this or $99 courtrsy credits so IMHO its not hurting anyone. Trust me when I say that breakage is figured into their operating costs so it doesnt hurt anyone.

NFL Sunday Ticket - SuperFan - Double billing...

I've been on hold for over 30 mins...I received the letter last season that said SuperFan would be "free" this year...They billed me the $99 in August...they only credited me $49 in September...Now I'm looking at what is due to be billed in a week and they're charging me ANOTHER $99 for SuperFan...Now I'll be asking for a $149 credit IMMEDIATELY to my credit card...

Its amazing to me that they expect people to just shrug off overbilling/undercrediting back charges and wait month-to-month for it to be corrected.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)