NHL 2008-09 Season

I have officially gave up on watching Red Wings hockey....

I turn the game back on after watching my show and the Wings were up 6-4 .... The Pens were pressing, so much that I don'[t think I saw the Wings with an offensive rush the whole time ... there was 5:00 left in the third.
Wings go into this version of thier Prevent Defense.
Of course the Pens score twice and tie it, draw a very questionable penalty with :03 sec left and have a PP going into OT ... they kill the PP and the Wings actually get into Pens end of the ice..... Datsuk gets high sticked in the Wings end and the Pens end up with a clear break and score to win it. Of course NO penalty was called.

That was as exciting a game as there could be. I really enjoyed it.

I turn the game back on after watching my show and the Wings were up 6-4 .... The Pens were pressing, so much that I don'[t think I saw the Wings with an offensive rush the whole time ... there was 5:00 left in the third.
Of course the Pens score twice and tie it, draw a very questionable penalty with :03 sec left and have a PP going into OT ... they kill the PP and the Wings actually get into Pens end of the ice..... Datsuk gets high sticked in the Wings end and the Pens end up with a clear break and score to win it. Of course NO penalty was called.
There's no whining in hockey Jimbo.
wink20.gif
cope.gif

Blah Blah Blah:D

Who would have EVER predicted the Blackhawks would be relavant again?

In 2004-ish, they were absolutely terrible on the ice and were practically ignored in Chicago.

Who would have EVER predicted the Blackhawks would be relavant again?

In 2004-ish, they were absolutely terrible on the ice and were practically ignored in Chicago.

I feel like both the Celtics and Bruins are playing legit playoff teams tonight.

Bruins (9-3-3) win the shootout and reclaim first place in the Northeast Division!

The Habs come to the Garden tomorrow night.

Folks, the "Original Six" is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! :D

Bruins (9-3-3) win the shootout and reclaim first place in the Northeast Division!

The Habs come to the Garden tomorrow night.

Folks, the "Original Six" is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Toronto is at .500- that's the real surprise!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts