NHL 2012 off-season notes & transactions

Last years I watched 2-3 games per week on NHL Network in addition to their pre-game and round-up shows from time-to-time. As much as I love hockey, I don't have much interesting in watching all the hundreds of hours of recycled games they keep broadcasting. I would much rather see them cover the AHL. In fact, the Hershey Bears play in an Outdoor Classic on 20 January that I would rather see covered on NHL Network instead of some 2009 Playoff Game.

I agree. It would be nice if the big league channels that would normally broadcast the NHL games would broadcast that team's AHL affiliate in the NHL's absence.

Source please...I don't see that anywhere!
that just my feeling, i can't see them getting in 60 games in, and you don't want a 50 games season, and i understand you don't need any preseason games but i just think its to later for a good season to begin

A quick scan of my Wishlist involving the Red Wings shows the 2009 Winter Classic and 2008 Playoff series against Dallas, games 1-3, on tap. Nice NHL Network. :( I would rather you show a static banner and play music like the NFL Redzone does when they don't have any programming.

NFL Award Picks

NFL Wildcard Round Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)