NHL 2013 Season

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
But will the airports be open ?

The teams are probably already in the cities (Buffalo plays the Islanders tomorrow and Tampa plays Boston). It depends on when the snow gets done there...I thought the Weather Channel said NY it will be done by morning...but I'm sure the airports would be back up and running by tomorrow night/Sunday morning at the latest

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
not really

only 3 games are in the area tomorrow
Philly...and they arent suppose to get dumped on like Boston and NY will
Islanders
Bruins

Buffalo and the Rangers play at home on Sunday but it should be back to normal by then ;)
You forgot Devils Saturday afternoon.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Wings score with four seconds left. Wings on a bit of a surprising roll with a few wins in a row :)

Intresting weekend in local sports: Michigan gives up a half court shot against Wisconsin with seconds left, lose in OT. Pistons score last night with seconds left for the win, wings score with seconds left for the win

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I was watching that game and when LA scored I turned it to the CBS basketball game thinking "well commercial for OT"....turned back and they were done. Had to back it up to see the goal ;)

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Wins pull one out late today after giving up the tying goal late as well.

They are off till Wednesday when they play, you guessed it, the BLUES once again !

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
Columbus finally finds a way to score tonight. They pulled out a great win over the Sharks. It is hard to believe from tonights game that the CBJ were the lowest scoring PPG and the Sharks were allowing the lowest PPG. Columbus pulled out a 6-2 win on the send day of a back to back home stand.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Columbus finally finds a way to score tonight. They pulled out a great win over the Sharks. It is hard to believe from tonights game that the CBJ were the lowest scoring PPG and the Sharks were allowing the lowest PPG. Columbus pulled out a 6-2 win on the send day of a back to back home stand.
I wouldn't consider a 6-2 Win, pulling one out, that sounds more like a whipping !

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
I wouldn't consider a 6-2 Win, pulling one out, that sounds more like a whipping !

Right now any win is pulling one out for Columbus. These past two games have been a good change of pace even though they lost the first of the two games. They finally have 75+ shots on goal over the past two games. Just need to put a few more of them in the back of the net and all will be good.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Right now any win is pulling one out for Columbus. These past two games have been a good change of pace even though they lost the first of the two games. They finally have 75+ shots on goal over the past two games. Just need to put a few more of them in the back of the net and all will be good.

When do they play the Penguins?

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
13 games into the season ?
Why didn't they do this in the Off Season if they were gonna can the guy ?

Sources have said that they have been talking to people over the last 2 months. His time was over no matter how they did this year. Unless they change the coach this year it will not impact the team one bit.

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
I cannot figure out what's going on in Columbus. I thought the club got the better end of the deal that sent Nash to New York.

That deal is looking better and better as the season is going on. It has taken a little bit for the guys to start playing together as a team. I think that the no preseason and shortened training camp really hurt the CBJ this year. That would have been a huge help to get the players on the same page since there was a larger turnover from last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)