NHL 2013 Season

I'm just happy that hockey is back.

I must admit I am getting pretty excited to watch the Kings raise their Stanley Cup banner at Staples Center. The entire team is back and that is saying alot! And yes...with each passing day I am getting a little more pumped to watch the likes of Sid and Letang play along with some of my other favorite players around the league.

I have lowered expectations for the Sabres after last year's spending spree.

Bottom line- if we don't make the playoffs, I want Ruff fired.

We need the NHL to open up access to the Centre Ice package on Directv ....

For EVERYONE, not just those calling in ...

Last edited:
EVERY team is going to have to do something like this...or more!

Even the Blue Jacket players have stated that they want to do something special for the fans and community. The only special thing I want from them is to start winning. The team itself can do a few nice items for the extended stoppage.

the NHL is kinda doing this slow, i mean they need to released the now! people need make their schedule around the games

the NHL is kinda doing this slow, i mean they need to released the now! people need make their schedule around the games

The schedule is done and finalized for all teams. Charters are now being booked as well as hotels, etc. It is hectic as hell. Normally it is done methodically throughout the offseason. Now it is (excuse the expression) "balls to the wall"...especially those teams like the Blackhawks who are opening on the road Saturday the 19th at noon in L.A.!!!!

The schedule is done and finalized for all teams. Charters are now being booked as well as hotels, etc. It is hectic as hell. Normally it is done methodically throughout the offseason. Now it is (excuse the expression) "balls to the wall"...especially those teams like the Blackhawks who are opening on the road Saturday the 19th at noon in L.A.!!!!
so where do you find the schedule?

I would tune-in for an abridged version of this year's All-Star game featuring The Donald Fehrries versus The Dead Bettmans. Forget the hockey...just start raining blows at the drop of the puck. What a befitting mid-season classic; a girly slapfest you won't want to miss. :)

I too am joining the chorus of fans who will not spend a dime on merchandise, tickets or season packages, and will only watch on TV if my free time allows it.

The difference with me is that I blame the billionaire owners more than I do the millionaire players, but they all get the blame.

NFL DRAFT 2013

Stone-Cold Proof That Baseball Is Awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)