NHL 2013 Season

What a game... 6-5OT win by the Habs.
Where's HartThrob?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Nice come back by your Canadiens tonight.

I'm still waiting for Rask to make a big save when it matters. Tim Thomas he's not.

Supposedly they're getting Inginla from Calgary, if they do it should dramatically improve the offense. But, I still see goaltending as an issue for the Bruins.

I'm still waiting for Rask to make a big save when it matters. Tim Thomas he's not.

Supposedly they're getting Inginla from Calgary, if they do it should dramatically improve the offense. But, I still see goaltending as an issue for the Bruins.

Nope, he went to my dear pens also. :D Shero is all in and wants to win the cup again badly. Maybe boston can get jags though. I would still want him on my team.

Let's go pens

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364473281692.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364473281692.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 339
Nope, he went to my dear pens also. :D Shero is all in and wants to win the cup again badly. Maybe boston can get jags though. I would still want him on my team.

No way would I want that Jerk back on this team, he will do more damage than good.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Tough loss to take for my Bruins last night. Too bad about Inginla. Pens are going to be tough to beat

Game reminded me of my days back in high school. No matter how down the Habs were, they always came back to beat the Bruins.

Hats off to the Pens GM. He added great character guys who have played big games and won. Right now, someone is operating on Mars if they don't think the Pens are Cup favourites. Hopefully they Pens get a few national televised games.

NFL DRAFT 2013

Stone-Cold Proof That Baseball Is Awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)