NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Very tight game with the difference maker being Jimmy Howard (Player of the Game). Chicago looks frustrated and I expect Wednesday night's game to be a nasty, physical, barn-burner.

Yes, Howard played Very well :D

Nice to see with all the negative feedback he's always getting.

Wings now up 2-1 in games. :D
After looking all but lost in game 1 in Chicago, they have taken the next two :)

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I don't know why because he's always been solid between the pipes. Then again, Vernon and Osgood didn't get much respect either so I guess it's true...goalie is a thankless job in Detroit, unless you're Terry Sawchuk. ;)

Well, they say the Two hardest positions to play in Sports is Red Wing Goalie and Lions QB !

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Two good games on tap tomorrow night. Will the Rangers turn-the-tide in this series when the venue moves to New York? And can San Jose even the series on home ice against LA? I'll be poppin' up some Orville tomorrow night. ;)

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Wow Wings taking it to Chicago and could take command of this series they win Game 4.Just thinking out loud what a way to go out for the Wings of the Western Conference to Eastern Conference next year to go to Stanlet Cup this year :)

KCK_Halo

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Two good games on tap tomorrow night. Will the Rangers turn-the-tide in this series when the venue moves to New York? And can San Jose even the series on home ice against LA? I'll be poppin' up some Orville tomorrow night. ;)

Yup! Two pivotal games one on either coast. I dunno about the Rangers coming back and I am still very, very leery of the Sharks. Maybe now that Quick has blown his top and had time to settle down he can concentrate on being the superb goalie he is.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Wow Wings taking it to Chicago and could take command of this series they win Game 4.Just thinking out loud what a way to go out for the Wings of the Western Conference to Eastern Conference next year to go to Stanlet Cup this year :)

Make no mistake, Chicago is still scary good and favored to win this series despite being down 2-1. Likewise, the winner of the Kings-Sharks series is going to be well-prepared and a serious contender.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Yup! Two pivotal games one on either coast. I dunno about the Rangers coming back and I am still very, very leery of the Sharks. Maybe now that Quick has blown his top and had time to settle down he can concentrate on being the superb goalie he is.

The pressure is squarely on the shoulders of the Rangers since they will need to win both games, at home, or this series is all but over. Will the Rangers step-up their play at home and will it be enough to defeat the Bruins? That remains to be seen. Of course, if they can find a way to win both home games then we have a brand new series on hand.

I like how the Kings are playing so there is no need for them to panic. If they win tonight this series is all but over. However, of SJ wins we're in for a humdinger.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Tuesday's schedule

Bruins at Rangers- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN) Bruins lead series 2-0
Kings at Sharks- 10:00pm ET (NBCSN) Kings lead series 2-1

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
The Bruins carried the play the 2nd half of the period, but the Rangers get a goal early; 1-0 Rangers after the 2nd period intermission. Lundqvist is playing great tonight and he's the reason NY has the lead. 3rd period should be good.

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
2-0 Sharks.. plenty of time left.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts