NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Wings play the 8 pm game on the Mothership, if you can call NBC a mothership ....

What channel are the Bruins on, NBCS ?

Maybe this is so people can see both games.

Yes. Rangers-Bruins @ 5:30 on NBCSN and Wings-Hawks @ 8:00 on NBC

Wow 2-0 empty net!, while they they still have to get the fourth win, what a series they have played

Death. Taxes. And NEVER count out the Detroit Red Wings. The most stable franchise in sports over this generation.

I have been THRILLED with the way the Wings have played in the Playoffs, this team has come together very nicely in the last week of the season and has been on a roll ever since, with the exception to the first game of this series, which I think the long series against the Ducks had a lot to do with...

Up until April, even the next to last week of the season I really didn't expect them to do much, hoping to make it out of the 1st round.

I like the young guys and the energy they are bringing, and you have the Vets to guide the youngsters.

As it stands RIGHT NOW, the Red Wings, Penguins and Bruins are looking good for making the Final Four. The winner of the Kings- Sharks game will move closer to the last coveted slot tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts