NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Prediction...Tortorella will not return as Rangers' coach next year. Not after his team turned so uninspired early in this series. They have tuned him out.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Questions for Hockey fans...

Does your team have the Same Anthem singer every night ?

I know at The Joe, Karen Neuman has been singing as long as I can remember.

Also, during the Anthem, isn't it generally quiet unless they are singing along or start hollaring towards the end ?

In Chicago tonight, they were hollaring thruout the Anthem, kinda disappointing if you ask me.

Generally quiet, sounds like from the announcers must be a Chicago thing. Though so many times in hockey they cut away from the anthem and it hockey fans tend to get more into it especially on the Canadian side

Prediction...Tortorella will not return as Rangers' coach next year. Not after his team turned so uninspired early in this series. They have tuned him out.

He has that 'Jackass Factor' which only works when you're winning...and telling everyone that your player stinks in a press conference ain't gonna win you many fans and followers, at least not while you're stinkin' up the coaching position.

I'm glad the Bruins wrapped up their series tonight. Now they will get 2 or 3 days of much needed rest.

Looking forward to the Penguins series, they obviously present a much different challenge than the Rangers......they have several guys that can find the back of the net.

I'm glad the Bruins wrapped up their series tonight. Now they will get 2 or 3 days of much needed rest.

Looking forward to the Penguins series, they obviously present a much different challenge than the Rangers......they have several guys that can find the back of the net.

Ya got your work cut out for you indeed'

Questions for Hockey fans...

Does your team have the Same Anthem singer every night ?

I know at The Joe, Karen Neuman has been singing as long as I can remember.

Also, during the Anthem, isn't it generally quiet unless they are singing along or start hollaring towards the end ?

In Chicago tonight, they were hollaring thruout the Anthem, kinda disappointing if you ask me.

Rene Rancourt has sang the Anthem at Bruins games dating all the way back to the Bobby Orr/Phil Esposito salad days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)