NHL Hockey 2009-10 Season

I have no idea why but most of the sports are doing those games these days. Baseball has played it Japan and the NFL in England.

I have no idea why but most of the sports are doing those games these days. Baseball has played it Japan and the NFL in England.

Ya, it's not like they are going to gain fans over there (outside of Hockey that is).

It really screws with the players and I doubt there is any benefit for the teams other than a potential deal for players in the future, but you would think that would be a management / GM type thing that would benefit.

Oh WAH!!!!!!! LOL ;)

It was a joke. :D

scent_of_a_woman_01.jpg

Last edited:
Ya, it's not like they are going to gain fans over there (outside of Hockey that is).

It really screws with the players and I doubt there is any benefit for the teams other than a potential deal for players in the future, but you would think that would be a management / GM type thing that would benefit.

What was bad last year for the pens as you know this year, they had a short off season then have to travel overseas for that long of a time. I think if they want teams to play overseas they should send teams that didn't make the playoffs.

Both teams are affected the same, so I don't see why it's a big deal. Did not hurt the Rangers, who used their two wins in Prague last year as a springboard to a 10-2-1 start overall. Probably the only reason they made the playoffs.

The Penguins seemed to recover from their trip pretty nicely too. ;)

Sandra

Both teams are affected the same, so I don't see why it's a big deal. Did not hurt the Rangers, who used their two wins in Prague last year as a springboard to a 10-2-1 start overall. Probably the only reason they made the playoffs.

The Penguins seemed to recover from their trip pretty nicely too. ;)

Sandra
I didn't say it hurt either team, just pointed out that they should be exhibition games when they are across the ocean.

Versus can get TSN and Rogers Sportsnet in HD highlights would they pass them to NHL Center Ice for live games? Jeez CI sucks with no HD for the Canadian networks. Now we lose the 2nd game of the CBC DH on Saturday's on the NHL Network now too?????

NCAA Hockey Tournament 2010

UFL 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts