NHL Season 2013-14

If the Wings win and the Leafs lose again, Wings get 7th place and the Leafs will drop to 8th.

I'm not worried about what the Leafs or other team do...Wings just need to win and take control of their destiny. Anyway, it wasn't long ago that we were battling for the President's Cup. Hopefully we have some stellar players we're developing in the farm system.

I'm not worried about what the Leafs or other team do...Wings just need to win and take control of their destiny. Anyway, it wasn't long ago that we were battling for the President's Cup. Hopefully we have some stellar players we're developing in the farm system.

In case you missed it, the farm system is why they are surging back into contention.

If Pavel gets back, that will help, I'm not sure if Z will be back this year or not.
Theres a long list of other players injured as well.

In case you missed it, the farm system is why they are surging back into contention.

If Pavel gets back, that will help, I'm not sure if Z will be back this year or not.
Theres a long list of other players injured as well.

That's what I miss about living in the area...I don't experience the "sports buzz" on a daily basis. I hear just bits 'n pieces after the fact talking with family.

That's what I miss about living in the area...I don't experience the "sports buzz" on a daily basis. I hear just bits 'n pieces after the fact talking with family.

Sorry guy, didn't know just how much your able to keep track ...

Pavel and Z have been out for awhile now.

I saw an interesting stat the other night, they were playing Pittsburgh, they said that both teams had lost over 300 man games this year, thats amazing that either team are close to the playoffs.

Sorry guy, didn't know just how much your able to keep track ...

Pavel and Z have been out for awhile now.

I saw an interesting stat the other night, they were playing Pittsburgh, they said that both teams had lost over 300 man games this year, thats amazing that either team are close to the playoffs.

Joining Datsyuk (knee) and Zetterberg (back) on the sidelines Saturday were defensemen Jonathan Ericsson (finger) and Danny DeKeyser (shoulder) and forwards Joakim Andersson (foot), Darren Helm (concussion), Tomas Jurco (ribs), Stephen Weiss (hernia) and Mikael Samuelsson (shoulder).

Only Helm is possible to return Sunday.

Just a short article about the current situation.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/preview?gameId=400485313

Wings lose in OT.
I think it was a goal that Howard should have stopped, it was tipped to change direction, so maybe not ... still think he should have made the save.

Toronto loses again, Wings and Leafs tied now for the 7th and 1st WC spot.

Next games are on Tuesday: Wings face Columbus @ 7:30pm ET on NBCSN and FS Detroit; Leafs face St. Louis @ 7pm ET on FS Midwest and Sportsnet Ontario; LA faces Washington @ 7pm ET on FS West and CSN-DC

Last edited:

College football players can unionize, federal agency says...

UFC Fight Pass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)