Nice words about the PS3 future?

JoeSp

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 11, 2003
Seems everybody loves to smack down on the PS3. Here are some positive observations:

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/NewsCom-32115.aspx#C160142

Notice how the XBOX360 fans immediately come out of the woodwork. I have gone onto the 360 sit and this one article has more postings then the last 20 postings on the 360 site. Wonder what that means?

Seems everybody loves to smack down on the PS3. Here are some positive observations:

Maybe they like to smack down on the PS3 in this sites forums because all of the good information about the PS3 is coming from an evil sith lord, :devil:

ever think about that?

Thanks for the post, great article!!

The EGM cover article of Ratchet & Clank's next PS3-driven title alone gave me great faith in its future.

It looks gorgeous and those folks at Insomniac know how to, most importantly, create games that are simply crazy fun. The truly solid titles for PS3 are starting to line up...

...that's all its going to take, imho.

Their game is fun..that is all i am going to say, I have a great blast playing RFOM.
I mean 40 player multiplayer hosted by their unlaggy servers..its just sweet, instead of having peer to peer.
And the best part is they are doing it for free.

Nice to see a positive, realistic review for the PS3. Too bad some people had to respond almost violently in protest against it's every word.

When I have the money and/or the prices come down, I definitely want one. Hopefully, that'll be before God of War III comes out.

The new Xbox Elite looks cool too, even if it isn't that excitingly different.

My XBox 360 is dead.

Xbox 360 Elite now Official

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)