No Auto-Hop for Gotham this week ?

ohioankev

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
I have Auto-Hop enabled for this weeks Sleepy Hollow but no Auto-Hop for this weeks Gotham. All of the other network shows have Auto-Hope enabled but Gotham is the odd man out. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just my Hoppers?

I have Auto-Hop enabled for this weeks Sleepy Hollow but no Auto-Hop for this weeks Gotham. All of the other network shows have Auto-Hope enabled but Gotham is the odd man out. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just my Hoppers?

I have PTAT enabled on two of my HWSs with two Gothams saved on both Hoppers. Episode 1 has AutoHop and Episode 2 does not. Both Hoppers show the same.

Remember that autohop is for select shows only. Most shows will have at least one viewing throughout the season without autohop. I suspect it is to keep broadcasters happy, that not all shows are being hopped. Kind of their ace in the hole for the law suits. Or even possibly a drm issue.

I've seen random shows without Auto Hop but they are a very small number overall.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

About the DRM I mentioned earlier, that was just a gut feeling. But if Gotham is a Fox show, it may just be a deal with fix currently. Isn't their lawsuit still going on. Could be Dishs way to go "told you so".

Different channel different show but this week I had autohop for CBS Monday shows the Big Bang theory (2 episodes) and Ncis la

But not for scorpion

Who knows why but when I have posted in the past it's hit or miss...some got it autohop others didn't

I don't think we have ever really heard a definitive answer as to why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)