No Auto-Hop for Gotham this week ?

I have PTAT enabled on two of my HWSs with two Gothams saved on both Hoppers. Episode 1 has AutoHop and Episode 2 does not. Both Hoppers show the same.

Finally watched Gotham episode 2 today and AutoHop was there. Someone must of fixed it. AutoHop wasn't there last Tuesday when this thread was started.

With a repeat episode that is normal. If it was the original episode, that's an animoly. Like mentioned earlier, some episodes are purposely skipped. It's not usually more than one episode per season. What's the record date on that episode that has the autohop on it?

With a repeat episode that is normal. If it was the original episode, that's an animoly. Like mentioned earlier, some episodes are purposely skipped. It's not usually more than one episode per season. What's the record date on that episode that has the autohop on it?
It was recorded on 29 September.

That's a repeat episode then. Not the original. The orgin all episode will have a blue box that says new in the top left corner

That's a repeat episode then. Not the original. The orgin all episode will have a blue box that says new in the top left corner

Well, not sure of that. The info screen says recorded at 8PM CST on 29 Sep which was the original show time. I checked my backup Hopper and it is now showing that episode with the little blue NEW in upper left corner and the little red kangaroo in the upper right hand corner. When I checked on 30 Sep when this thread was started both Hoppers showed Gotham with no AutoHop for episode 2 that recorded on 29 Sep.

I finally watched this episode last night. The autohop icon was not showing in the thumbnail picture but it DID autohop just fine.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Off topic but slightly related, I learned this week not to ever try using autohop when you have lost sat signal due to rain during prime time. It might skip over portions of the program.