No Predators @ Sharks available in the Bay Area?

dangue

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 29, 2007
SF Bay Area
According to the Sharks website, this game should be on CSNCA. Instead Dish is showing an out of market Kings game. Needless to say the channel cannot be viewed at the moment. They have the game on 441 HD Alternate, but it says " 743 "This program is not available for viewing in your area."

I live well within the geographic area served by the Sharks, why is the game not available in either SD or HD to me? The Dish CSR is telling me to get the multisports pack to watch the game on Fox Sports South. I pointed out that without center ice I wouldn't be able to watch the Pro game anyway.

She couldn't explain why I could see the game in my guide but didn't have access to it in my area.

Any insight would be appreciated.

According to the Sharks website, this game should be on CSNCA. Instead Dish is showing an out of market Kings game. Needless to say the channel cannot be viewed at the moment. They have the game on 441 HD Alternate, but it says " 743 "This program is not available for viewing in your area."

I live well within the geographic area served by the Sharks, why is the game not available in either SD or HD to me? The Dish CSR is telling me to get the multisports pack to watch the game on Fox Sports South. I pointed out that without center ice I wouldn't be able to watch the Pro game anyway.

She couldn't explain why I could see the game in my guide but didn't have access to it in my area.

Any insight would be appreciated.
It was on 446. You should consult this page: Comcast SportsNet | CSN Plus
No HD though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)