What's the difference in the Joeys?

Set that H+ in a safe place and when and if you go to another provider you can give it back to them if they request it. Now, Amazon Prime works on the Joey 3, 4K Joey, and the Joey 4. The Joey 4 gets its apps from Android while the 3 and 4K are built in. Now, if all you are interested in is Amazon all you really need is a Joey 3. You can get that from DISH as a replacement for an older Joey or a new location.
Yes. Thank you very much as I forgot some of those details. I guess J3 with Prime will work fine for now. That tv does not need 4K at this point as if any tv does.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Whatever. It's a fee so it's rent to me and I was aware that rent is paid on the equipment whether or not you bought it. Just like I'm renting an internet connection so I can post on SatelliteGuys, I rent access from Dish for my joey. This is a satellite forum. I'm not interested in transaction terms as long as they can be comprehended. Dealt with them in college and still do with all the stuff I pay for each month.

Whatever. It's a fee so it's rent to me and I was aware that rent is paid on the equipment whether or not you bought it. Just like I'm renting an internet connection so I can post on SatelliteGuys, I rent access from Dish for my joey. This is a satellite forum. I'm not interested in transaction terms as long as they can be comprehended. Dealt with them in college and still do with all the stuff I pay for each month.
The only reason I mentioned it, is because the way you worded it sounded like it shouldn't have to be paid if the equipment is purchased. And a lot if people feel the same way. So just clarifying why you have to pay it.