No RSN with TC+?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
Do I have to order the sports package to get my RSN? It appears that I don't get it.

Where exactly do you live? I know one satguy member who lives in Toledo and gets both Fox OH and Fox Detroit.

What is your zip code. Some areas do not have any RSN that D*or E* can offer. If you are in the Philly area, Comcast Sportsnet Philly has the rights.

Here in NC I get Fox Sports South. Ive been told by CSRs that I have to have a phone line connected (which I now do) in order to get it, but they will turn yours on (if they offer one in your area) if you ask nicely. They did it for me before..

projectorsrule said:
Where exactly do you live? I know one satguy member who lives in Toledo and gets both Fox OH and Fox Detroit.

Hey projectorsrule,
How's it going ?

I only get the Detroit after I pay for the RSN package.

I fought with them long enough that I got tired of fighting.
With my service being in Toledo, I get FSN-Ohio, not Detroit (whcih is what I was hoping for - Detroit that is). Even though I am only 50 miles from Detroit and 3 hours from Columbus, where FSN- Ohio is located from....:confused:

Jimbo

They are having problems with adding RNS's to new accounts for some reason. Until it's fixed they are giving me the Sports Pak then crediting it to my account.

Jimbos said:
With my service being in Toledo, I get FSN-Ohio, not Detroit (whcih is what I was hoping for - Detroit that is). Even though I am only 50 miles from Detroit and 3 hours from Columbus, where FSN- Ohio is located from....:confused:
Jimbo

Not saying you get one or the other or both, but I believe market avalibilty/assignment (like locals) is based on what market claims you; not based on distance away from arena/stadium/city.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Why have more then one?

Unsure about MPEG4 changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)