Not getting any signal all of a sudden. Lights on timetrax unit blinking, no signal

sflocco

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Not getting any signal all of a sudden. Lights on timetrax unit blinking, no signal. I have a Sirius connect. My internet connection is fine. It was working at 3 a.m. this morning. I came back in the room at 6.a.m. to see if it was recording. It was recording, but no signal. Activity Lights are on, on the timetrax unit. But no signal.

REcently upgraded to 1.5. Tried going back to 1.4, that didn't work. Is something going on on your end?

i don't know if i have the same problem or not.

i set up my radio and TT last night. my antenna is outside and i assume i would have some sort of a hint of a signal somewhere at some point. but i have 0% across the board for signal strength.

but then again i still haven't gotten my permanent registration key so i don't know if 1.5 is dummied down without it or what. is says it isn't but i don't know. i have a ticket open on my key issue.

and i have two random reboots since install. :eek:

Last edited:
not the same problem. i'm alright now except for the fact that i still don't have my permanent key.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts