Official I have L4.49 Thread

I got it night before last. When I tried to turn on American Idol last night I discovered all my OTA channels had disappeared and all my HD channels had turned to red. When I tried to add my OTA channels message popped up that they would not appear in the guide until the HD on my receiver was enabled. A power cord reset seems to have corrected the problem.

I finally had a chance to access my EHD this morning after yesterday's FW update. I got the message saying I had to activate the feature. I powered off and on both the EHD and the 622 before I called E* support.

First, she verified I had already activated the feature, then after putting me on hold for a few minutes said she would re-send the activation to me. (She laughed when I said I better not get charged again :mad:)

I haven't seen this mentioned here as as a possible by-product of yesterday's messy update, but I know I last used the EHD Monday evening with no problems.....

Is anyone else noticing excess judder after the upgrade to 4.49?

I swear panning scenes look noticeably worse than before. I've noticed this on DVR'd content that I've gone back to watch and I swear the panning was a lot smoother the last time I watched it.

I've got a 722 hooked up via HDMI to a Panasonic TH50PX75U plasma HDTV -- set for 16x9 & 720p on the HDTV setup.

I finally had a chance to access my EHD this morning after yesterday's FW update. I got the message saying I had to activate the feature. I powered off and on both the EHD and the 622 before I called E* support.

Mine just said that I had no external HDD connected, when in fact I did. A quick off and on of just the hard drive fixed the problem though.

Mine just said that I had no external HDD connected, when in fact I did. A quick off and on of just the hard drive fixed the problem though.
And that's what I thought my message was too, until I actually read it. I only posted in this thread because it seemed too coincidental.

Have two 622s. Recieved 4.49 update on one of them about a week ago and immediately started to see a "Signal Loss" on 118 when I went to the System Info screen. My other 622 still had L4.48 and did not have this problem. As soon as L4.49 downloaded to the 622 that didn't have L4.49, it started to do the same thing. Anyone else noticed this issue?

I found a bug with 449
I ran the system info, the statas stopped at 81% then jumped to 87% then to 100% it shows 119, 110 and 61.5 green but 118 has red X. Switch test says all sats OK and signal on 118 are from 58- 72 on all tps . Al;l channels on 118 are good.
This is the same on both of my 622s, DDP 44

I found a bug with 449
I ran the system info, the statas stopped at 81% then jumped to 87% then to 100% it shows 119, 110 and 61.5 green but 118 has red X. Switch test says all sats OK and signal on 118 are from 58- 72 on all tps . Al;l channels on 118 are good.
This is the same on both of my 622s, DDP 44

That is exactly what I encountered! I'll call Dish when I get a chance so they can fix the problem.

I am getting the same thing on 118. All of my 118 channels seem fine but the status check reveals a red X on 118. When I go to details it has many signal losses on 118. Before 449 I had no signal losses on 118... strange...

It's still technically in a "limited" roll-out. Other than the reboot loop many of us saw, I haven't read anything terribly bad so anyone who hasn't gotten it yet should soon. Check RandallA's thread for details on what receivers have gotten it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts