Who will win?

• Ohio State

Votes: 69 61.6%
  • Florida

Votes: 43 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just makes the UF celebration party all that better... Florida is a team that makes big plays when they are needed. They are best in the crunch. When everyone is holding them down they play best. So keep bashing and after gameday i want everyone here to congradulate the new national champions the Florida Gators.

That just makes the UF celebration party all that better... Florida is a team that makes big plays when they are needed. They are best in the crunch. When everyone is holding them down they play best. So keep bashing and after gameday i want everyone here to congradulate the new national champions the Florida Gators.

Just like in their Loss? :)

I don't know where you came from, but IF you were around here at the end of the baseball season, you would know, that everyone here congratulated the Cardinals and their fans that were here, many times.
Everyone here knows this is just to have alot of fun and to not be taken like it's life or death.

If Flordia wins, Yes, we will congratulate you, we do not gloat ...
If Ohio State wins, we expexct the same here.

IF OSU was not in the NC game, I would be rooting for Flordia to win thier bowl game.
Only because Urban is there.

Jimbo

jimbos,
dude, read my posts, I AM NOT A GUY.....shock.........unless you've seen a guy with rather large breasts!!
to the poster with the degree from FSU.....don't worry jeff is history, you'll do better next year!!!
just remember this. a few years ago, while sitting with the boys at dunkin donuts, i predicted tampa would win the super bowl. they thought i was crazy. funny thing, the bucs won the super bowl.
i can argue, trash talk sports, as well or better than any of you. AND YES, i would be the first to eat my words if i was wrong. but i suspect that will be a cold day in hades!!!

``it's an exciting time to be a gator fan.''

I was just trying to figure out what you figured a lifetime ago was.

A few short years ago for me :)
I remember it like it was yesterday.

Jimbo

I just meant that as far as college sports are concerned the teams change so much from year to year for the most part and especailly after 4 years that you can't compare old stats to the current years team.

By the way, how many championships does OSU have? I really don't know.

Also in 2001 I rooted for OSU to win and most of the time I do. But when it comes to the SEC I have thought for the last 15 years they have the best conference in Football and most of the time in Basketball.

jimbos,
dude, read my posts, I AM NOT A GUY.....shock.........unless you've seen a guy with rather large breasts!!
to the poster with the degree from FSU.....don't worry jeff is history, you'll do better next year!!!
just remember this. a few years ago, while sitting with the boys at dunkin donuts, i predicted tampa would win the super bowl. they thought i was crazy. funny thing, the bucs won the super bowl.
i can argue, trash talk sports, as well or better than any of you. AND YES, i would be the first to eat my words if i was wrong. but i suspect that will be a cold day in hades!!!

Well now we know you were right at least once in your life. Seriously, what in your posts would have tipped us off that you are a female?

jimbos,

Funny how guys ALWAYS assume we are guys.....hey the ladies like sports and technology also!! :D :D

GO GATORS!!!

because i mentioned i was a chick in one post and believe i used girl in another.

ramy, i'll talk sports with you any day of the week. in fact, i'll talk sports with any of you guys!!!!

btw, in reference to the brandon siler post. he is so good, he made the gators forget about channing crowder in a hurry!!!

because i mentioned i was a chick in one post and believe i used girl in another.

ramy, i'll talk sports with you any day of the week. in fact, i'll talk sports with any of you guys!!!!

btw, in reference to the brandon siler post. he is so good, he made the gators forget about channing crowder in a hurry!!!

btw, I was just BS's with ya, I do know who Brandon Stiller is.
I can also say that Mr. Laurenitis has filled in admirably for A. J. Hawk as well.

Jimbo

Show us a avitor that depict a female and maybe we would catch on to these things.

I use "guys " as a general term. as in all of us.

I will welcome the females to this site anytime, glad your here and glad you speak sports !!!

:welcome

Jimbo

You're nuts

As a Michigan alum and fan, all I can say is we got robbed. I can sympathize with Auburn from a few years ago. Until the BCS has a real playoff in place, this subjective stuff will take away from the whole thing.

Buckeyes will roll the Gators. It won't be close.

How can you play for a national title if you haven't won your conference? That's so laughable. Nebraska and Oklahoma were chosen to play for the national title in 2001 and 2003, respectively, despite not winning their conference and they got clobbered. The football gods were trying to let the BCS folks know what's up.

Florida by 10.

Last edited:
How can you play for a national title if you haven't won your conference? That's so laughable. Nebraska and Oklahoma were chosen to play for the national title in 2001 and 2003, respectively, despite not winning their conference and they got clobbered. The football gods were trying to let the BCS folks know what's up.

Florida by 10.

I'll take that bet !

Jimbo

well, if i were clever enough to find an approriate avatar, i might use it. but thanks for your welcome, jimbo!

btw......very off-thread........i'm also a veteran. you know they have women in the military, don't you?

well, if i were clever enough to find an approriate avatar, i might use it. but thanks for your welcome, jimbo!

btw......very off-thread........i'm also a veteran. you know they have women in the military, don't you?

They do? Wow! ..........my sister is in the Navy reserves. Go NAVY!!!!!!!!!!

hmm, i did that too. my career went something like this: active army, army reserve, navy reserve and active duty naval reservist. in total, i had almost 11 years active and about 3.5 years, reserve. went out on a medical in 1988. spent my entire military career working as a journalist.

Last edited:
then after that, i worked for a small newspaper and then freelanced for the orlando sentinel for almost 8 years until my health forced me into an early retirement. thank goodness for the VA. not perfect but my healthcare is free!! can't beat the price.

as for sports, i've been addicted since i was knee high to a grasshopper and my dad use to take me to see the reds, the old cincinnati royals, and syracuse nationals play. i am a total sports junkie and love yaking with the guys.....if for no other reason than to show off my sports knowledge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)