Once Upon A Time

Seeing Elizabeth Mitchell in this was a nice surprise -- I didn't realize there was so much cleavage under the drab clothes she wore in Revolution. lol

I don't have kids, so I don't know anything about the "Frozen" animated movie, but I guess that doesn't make much difference since Once has always played fast and loose with the original story content (e.g., Peter Pan).

Cool to see Henry and Ragina on an "operation" together. Kind of touching, actually.
Miles was no dummy :D.

I too never saw Frozen, I thought about watching it in the last few months, but never found time.

Would it be worth watching "Frozen"? I do enjoy animated movies if they are good, like Toy Story 3.
Took my kids to see it at the theater, and then watched it with them again when the bluray came out. A fun movie to watch and not completely dumbed down for the kids. The songs are pretty catchy as well, and shows where Elsa's line "the cold never bothered me" to Emma came from.

It seems like Elsa & Anya (with the other characters) are straight movie sequels. No Olaf though :(
As for Elizabeth Mitchell, she strikes me as being straight from Hans Christian Anderson's "The Snow Queen" book (which Frozen was loosely based upon). Especially when Emma referred to her as the Snow Queen.

You'd think Henry would be the last person Mr. Gold would want wandering around his shop unattended, given Henry's role in unraveling the original curse and his tight connections to Ms. Swan and Regina. He isn't as easily snowed as Belle is. But then again the boy will be his undoing according to the prophecy.

You'd think Henry would be the last person Mr. Gold would want wandering around his shop unattended, given Henry's role in unraveling the original curse and his tight connections to Ms. Swan and Regina. He isn't as easily snowed as Belle is. But then again the boy will be his undoing according to the prophecy.
Yes he will ...

With Henry working at the Pawn shop, what will Belle do ?

I have a few ideas :censored

Looking at the book and torn page that Will had, hopefully we'll get some answers as to why he's back in Storybrooke, and why Anastasia isn't with him.

I'm sorry but this whole Frozen thing is not exciting me at all. I did like the Wicked Witch story because I could relate to it ,being I grew up watching the Wizard of Oz. But I 've never seen Frozen and after hearing that damn song all this last summer ,I have to say I am just about ready to stop watching and just " Let it go............... Let it go..............:rollingeyes

Reactions: fredp
I'm sorry but this whole Frozen thing is not exciting me at all. I did like the Wicked Witch story because I could relate to it ,being I grew up watching the Wizard of Oz. But I 've never seen Frozen and after hearing that damn song all this last summer ,I have to say I am just about ready to stop watching and just " Let it go............... Let it go..............:rollingeyes
I felt that way with the Peter Pan season.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 05

Sunday, October 26, 2014

"Breaking Glass":
Regina teams up with Emma to search for the Snow Queen; Mary Margaret and David prepare for their first date night away from the baby.

S~

Interesting twist.

Kept looking for a star mark on the Ice Queen's wrist, and then was surprised when she turned up as a group home mother in the video.

Nice bit of misdirection.

The ending pulled this show out of the muck for me. Now I have to see what happens. I trust it won't break canon and Regina's original curse storyline.

Also ...
I thought Regina was the one who should be begging for forgiveness after Emma found out what she did to Sidney (isn't Regina supposed to be "good" now?) Emma seemed a bit quick to overlook that deed.

Why does Elsa still wear her fairytale land clothes? You'd think Emma and Snow would have dressed her more inconspicuously when Elsa was suspected of being behind Marian's curse.

Do we know how Will Scarlet escaped if it wasn't Charming who let him out?

Showed her sitting on the bed. No real storyline, though. I want to get back to Rumple's whatever it is he's up to.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)