Once Upon A Time

Next Episode: S04, E06

Sunday, November 2, 2014

"Family Business":
Belle attempts to use the blade to get her husband to tell her where the Snow Queen is hiding; Belle goes to Arendelle to seek out Grand Pabbie's help in recovering her lost memories.

S~

Next Episode: S04, E07

Sunday, November 9, 2014

"The Snow Queen":
Emma captures and interrogates the Snow Queen; Regina and Robin Hood's relationship becomes more complex; Henry begins an after school job in Mr. Gold's shop.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 8 (2-hour Episode)

Sunday, November 16, 2014

"Smash the Mirror":
The Snow Queen attempts to pit Anna and Elsa against each other; with her powers out of control, Emma seeks assistance from Gold; Regina's quest takes a surprising turn.

S~

It went by really quickly for a 2 hour episode.
I actually watched it live ,since I had nothing else to watch Sunday morning, and all I can remember was the enormous amount of commercial breaks every 5 minutes. To me it was hard to watch. I am just not that engrossed in this Frozen Story line and will be glad when it is over.

Reactions: Zookster
I actually watched it live ,since I had nothing else to watch Sunday morning, and all I can remember was the enormous amount of commercial breaks every 5 minutes. To me it was hard to watch. I am just not that engrossed in this Frozen Story line and will be glad when it is over.

Same here. I wish they mixed in other plotlines and focused on other characters, as they seemed to do more in the earlier seasons. Regina and Robin Hood are the only side story ATM, but that's tied to the frozen curse on Marian. I thought there would be more going on with Will Scarlet by now. Well, at least we aren't stuck with the same 8 characters on a small island for an entire half season.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Same here. I wish they mixed in other plotlines and focused on other characters, as they seemed to do more in the earlier seasons. Regina and Robin Hood are the only side story ATM, but that's tied to the frozen curse on Marian. I thought there would be more going on with Will Scarlet by now. Well, at least we aren't stuck with the same 8 characters on a small island for an entire half season.
Yes, I was really tired of the small island story last year ,but the frozen story is starting to rate a good 2nd in stretching out a tired plot. :deadhorse2

Next Episode: S04, E10

Sunday, November 30, 2014

"Fall":
Mary Margaret and David rally the town to prepare for the impending curse, as Belle and the fairies work on an antidote; Gold works on an exit strategy; Emma and Elsa search for Anna.

S~

So, if the brothers thawed at the same time as Anna & Kristoff, how exactly did they have time to take over the kingdom?
And who would back up any orders they give anyway?

Plus, why could Elsa not release Anna from jail when auntie put her there? Elsa is the queen.

The in-Arundelle plot lines are ridiculous.

Next Episode: S04, E11

Sunday, December 7, 2014

"Shattered Sight":
The Snow Queen's spell has the residents of Storybrooke at each other's throats; Emma and Elsa race to break the curse; Regina and Mary Margaret face off.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)