One Year of Peacock Premium $20

Bruce

Bender and Chloe, the real Members of the Year
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
Plus, P+ has snuck "limited ads" into their $60 annual plan. NO ads with the plus Showtime plan..
I only had/have the no ads plan ( which was $99 before any discount), but the cheaper plan always had ads.

Paramount+ with Showtime just replaced the $99 plan, believe it is $119 now, still a bargain considering just Showtime via a provider is $12 a month, $144 a year.

Bruce

Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
They never had all that much anyway, they certainly aren't worth MORE than $20 a year. My wife made me subscribe so she could still watch Days of our Lives, and we are now on our second $20 year.
If they did not have Big Ten Football/NFL, I doubt I would of paid the $20.

I do have to say, Football looks great in 1080P, so much better then what is on Paid Live TV Providers.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
I only had/have the no ads plan ( which was $99 before any discount), but the cheaper plan always had ads.

Paramount+ with Showtime just replaced the $99 plan, believe it is $119 now, still a bargain considering just Showtime via a provider is $12 a month, $144 a year.
My now finished, $60 discounted annual plan had NO ads...and Showtime.

Bruce

Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
My now finished, $60 discounted annual plan had NO ads...and Showtime.
My guess is you received that with a discount or a sale, since they run 50% off a lot, that is half the current price.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
My guess is you received that with a discount or a sale, since they run 50% off a lot, that is half the current price.
Like I said, "$60 discounted annual plan", from this time last year. But this year, P+ alone is not Ad Free.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Like I said, "$60 discounted annual plan", from this time last year. But this year, P+ alone is not Ad Free.
KAB, I called in and was able to get the 50% off deal for another year with no trouble ... just asked and they said "Sure" and signed me back up (It was a few months early and confirmed that I wouldn't lose the current promo ... its working great so far !)

Last edited:

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
KAB, I called in and was able to get the 50% off deal for another year with no trouble ... just asked and they said "Sure" and signed me back up (It was a few months early and confirmed that I wouldn't lose the current promo ... its working great so far !)
I tired calling and no go. my previous plan expired on the 20th and they said they do not offer same (no ads) this year. I said OK, i won't be renewing and they said "thank you for calling". Total BS they try to shove Showtime down your throat!

Last edited: