openbox dish mover?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fire1000

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 14, 2010
henderson,ky
HI I thinking about geting an openbox but I have an ? on the openbox you can put in your longitude and latitude for but will that set up you motor for your posstion? say my is
37.823986,-87.589959 would it set the motor for the sats automagly? or would I still have to do all than my self?
thanks satguys

Yes, the Openbox supports USALS, so once you set your position in the stb, and align the dish correctly at your true south bird, the stb will command the motor effectively to all the satellites in range, on command. HH USALS compliant motor, we're talking. Not a C-band actuator.
:)

Yes, the Openbox supports USALS, so once you set your position in the stb, and align the dish correctly at your true south bird, the stb will command the motor effectively to all the satellites in range, on command. HH USALS compliant motor, we're talking. Not a C-band actuator.
:)
ummm bumer I got and cband big dish so I geuss I would have to figer it out n biggie

You could use the V- or G-Box positioners, but these function only using DiSEqC 1.2, not USALS (you would have to program the position of each satellite).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)