OTA Adapter

I may have gotten lucky. There is Still a Radio Shack 45 minutes away from me who said he has one. I thought all RS were closed, but apparently not. I'm waiting for him to verify the picture I sent.

Hey there, dont24! I am sorry to hear you are being affected by our longer than normal hold times. We’re not able to make changes or purchases from the DISH store through Satellite Guys at this time, but you can reach out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Request Rejected. We have agents ready to assist with any account changes. -- Sam F

Hi Sam. As noted above, not an issue with Dish website. If Dish is willing to sell me a dual tuner OTA adapter for the same $29.99 price as AirTV, let me know.

Reactions: Kev7274
Well, he sent the picture of what he had.. Don't think it's the right one.

Attachments

• a1-f1-m467422-14a32edf-f463-4ce2-9b13-05701a61989e.png
    a1-f1-m467422-14a32edf-f463-4ce2-9b13-05701a61989e.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 146
Got the Adapter the other day and it works fine. Channels it did find, showed up fine in the Dish guide. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to use it due to the fact that I couldn't receive the channels I wanted to, so I have no need for it. Guess I'll post it in the Marketplace.

Got the Adapter the other day and it works fine. Channels it did find, showed up fine in the Dish guide. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to use it due to the fact that I couldn't receive the channels I wanted to, so I have no need for it. Guess I'll post it in the Marketplace.
Try to figure out why you can't get your channels. Did you try several scans?

I did do a few scans. I was trying to get all the Local Networks,but only got one and the others were local TV stations that I have no interest in.
Most of the Stations are around 30-35 miles away,with one 48 miles. I had the antenna up at 30ft and still didn't get the ones I wanted. Not sure if amplification would have worked or not.

I did do a few scans. I was trying to get all the Local Networks,but only got one and the others were local TV stations that I have no interest in.
Most of the Stations are around 30-35 miles away,with one 48 miles. I had the antenna up at 30ft and still didn't get the ones I wanted. Not sure if amplification would have worked or not.
Do you have anyway to adjust the antenna?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)