OTA Recordings Breaking Up

A very quick and informal test, I deleted all my OTA channels, did a pull the plug reset, and rescanned the channels. With my very short viewing, all seems well. Before, it didn't matter the channel, there'd be pixelation and audio break-up every few seconds.

It worked for me too with the exception of setting up start early/end late settings. Can you see if your early/late setup works? See post #135. Thanks

A very quick and informal test, I deleted all my OTA channels, did a pull the plug reset, and rescanned the channels. With my very short viewing, all seems well. Before, it didn't matter the channel, there'd be pixelation and audio break-up every few seconds.

Same for me, Deleted all OTA channels, Did a hard reset and rescan. Seems to have fixed the pixelation/audio issues. Fingers crossed.

It's an intermittent problem. The re-scan and re-boot worked for a little while for me but the problem came back. In fact, just a pull the plug re-boot seems to make it better for a while.

I have this problem, too. It is intermittant and has been doing this the last 6 months. I can't find the rymr or reason for why it is fine for a long period, but then cocstantly breaks up either watching live or only pre recorded. It is very frustrating and for us OTA is the only way to watch COZI TV, MOVIE, MgHz World, ThisTV, AnetennaTV, and more. Dish, 9lease fix this.

All my ota channels come in at 100 strength and I am having ota video/audio breakups and this is even after I re-scanned my ota channels. So to me this is only going to be fixed by DISH. I just hope it isn't too much longer on the fix ,because the news is one thing I don't like breakups on.

My Hopper with rescanned OTA locals screwed up last nite. An OTA CBS Sunday nite timer that is set for PTAT overage was needed last nite because of sports overage and it was all screwed up. My backup Hopper only has one OTA timer that is also set for CBS PTAT overage on Sundays, worked great. That dear little backup Hopper saved my life from the Mrs. When a Hopper screws up she gets to hopping a little and of course I am in charge of the Hoppers and, well, you know the rest!!. Go figure.

My Hopper with rescanned OTA locals screwed up last nite. An OTA CBS Sunday nite timer that is set for PTAT overage was needed last nite because of sports overage and it was all screwed up. My backup Hopper only has one OTA timer that is also set for CBS PTAT overage on Sundays, worked great. That dear little backup Hopper saved my life from the Mrs. When a Hopper screws up she gets to hopping a little and of course I am in charge of the Hoppers and, well, you know the rest!!. Go figure.

OH YEAH..........;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)