OTA set-up

Plywodstatebum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
A Secluded Beach In, Fl.
How do I get the channels to save when I turn my rotator on my antenna, when I turn the antenna i have to rescan to get the new channels that come in, then it removes the old channels that don't come in in that direction....

Plywodstatebum said:
How do I get the channels to save when I turn my rotator on my antenna, when I turn the antenna i have to rescan to get the new channels that come in, then it removes the old channels that don't come in in that direction....
I don't think you actually have to re-scan to tune in the new channels that come in when you rotate. I don't. I just punch in 28 on the Voom box, 331 on the rotor , and wait. When the antenna turns, the new channel just comes in -- no re-scan necessary.

Saving channels

I went into the setup menu into the local channels section and all the ones in my area were displayed there, even ones more distant that didn't show up on initial scan,because my rotor wasn't aimed in that direction. All I had to do was unselect the hide option and they all show up on my list now.I think the local DMA is downloaded into your box now.

Plywodstatebum said:
Just unhide the channels you need. They are most like on the Super-DMA list already. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)