Out of contract tried to cancel offered $30 off per month

Take it and run with it. :bigok

DISH will do just about anything to keep subs, now that they are losing them as fast as they have been. Hell , $30.00 would cover my hopper/super joey and joey fees for the month . IF I didn't have to pay those damn made up,charge it because we can charge it, DISH fees each month, my bill would still be reasonable even with the price hikes.:yes

Reactions: bellevuecoug
Take it and run with it. :bigok

DISH will do just about anything to keep subs, now that they are losing them as fast as they have been. Hell , $30.00 would cover my hopper/super joey and joey fees for the month . IF I didn't have to pay those damn made up,charge it because we can charge it, DISH fees each month, my bill would still be reasonable even with the price hikes.:yes
I know the fees are not cheap at all. I pay $36 for three extra Hoppers, then $14 for two Joeys, then $12 for the DVR fee, so that's $62 just in fees. I wish they still knocked off the DVR fee if you have AEP like they used to do.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I know the fees are not cheap at all. I pay $36 for three extra Hoppers, then $14 for two Joeys, then $12 for the DVR fee, so that's $62 just in fees. I wish they still knocked off the DVR fee if you have AEP like they used to do.
You py $24 for 3 hoppers, $14 for 2 joeys, and $12 for the DVR service fee. $50

You have way to much going on Bob. lol. Do you watch all those???
From time to time I watch them all. Main ones I watch are in my den and kitchen. I have them mainly for having the extra tuners, so I can record a whole bunch of different things at the same time.

had you been paying full price for a long time or did you just complete 2 year contract?

had you been paying full price for a long time or did you just complete 2 year contract?
If you are asking me, I had been a customer for 11 years. Owned my own equipment. Became disillusioned over how much I was paying for the little amount of television I was watching. I made up my mind to cut the cord and go with OTA only and a Netflix subscription. I placed my account on pause, but after a couple of months I called and cancelled it and was made the offer, which I declined. I had Charter Internet and phone and eventually added their television on their lowest tier which is essentially the same as Dish's AT-200 pack. Bundled all three are only costing me $107.99 a month for all three so I am happy with the savings and with Charter switching to digital the PQ is indistinguishable to me. I still do not have any equipment fees, other than a $2 a month cable card rental, as I use my own TIVO that I had been using for OTA channels.

update: I canceled with Dish and a week later they called me and offered $600 for 1 year in the form of $50 off per month. I took it. Top 200 is only $36.99 with Hopper fee.
I'm assuming that came with a two year contract. Regardless, a nice deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)