Network connectivity in a DHCP environment
Playability of MKV file and other improvements

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Did they get rid of the harassment screen warning me of health hazards? Hope so. I bought this player in order to get the Avatar disk but I've been considering dumping it in the trash and replacing with a Sony due to the annoying screens to get into 3D mode. My vizio does the same thing.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Did they get rid of the harassment screen warning me of health hazards? Hope so. I bought this player in order to get the Avatar disk but I've been considering dumping it in the trash and replacing with a Sony due to the annoying screens to get into 3D mode. My vizio does the same thing.

Turn off the warning screens.

S~

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Didn't see any selection like that in the setup. Most annoying thing is I get double warnings, one for the player and a second for the Vizio. Connected the player to the lan and did the firmware update. Rarely use this player anyway. Purpose is to check disks I create from Vegas Pro.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Don,

If you turn it on, go into the initial settings menu, under one of them it has a 3D section, you can turn the precautions off. I never had them pop up when I was using the 210 for 3D.

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Thanks Jason. Found it. I switched it to OFF and now the player is fixed. Next need to see if there is a cryptic hidden path to do the same form my visio. But having to do two sets of warnings was quite a scramble. At least it's only one now. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)