Phone Call #s don't show up on Screen

Taylork

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
For some reason, my 722k receiver is not showing the phone numbers (actually, not even showing that a call is being received) like it has since day 1. I checked the setup to make sure it was still "turned on" so to speak, and yes it was. And it looked like the phone line was still connected at the wall and/or the receiver, but I didn't wiggle it.

I admit, I haven't done the following: No reset of the receiver, and no "turn off/turn on" of the option to show the calls.

Don't know if this is new software :confused: (according to some threads, software is being downloaded by Dish) and just a byproduct of it being installed. Anyone else having the problem and will one of the things I haven't done fix it- or is there something else just as easy or effective? Just was thinking of this while at work.

Thanks in advance!

sometimes after receiving new software the unit forgets that setting and you have to turn it off and then back on again.

Yep, that did it (went home at lunch and did just that). .. thanks for the help- works great again. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)