Picked up a new 4k set for the bedroom.

On my set those are there.. You have to go in and add them through the smart hub and at the bottom there are a bunch of categories like what's popular, ect. Once you get into those categories you can add well over 100 apps. Also, its a bit tricky to update apps when updates are released.
Watch ESPN is there? The others I mentioned are. You ma have misread my post.

If watch ESPN is , I missed it.

From everything I've found online it is not available on any Samsung smart TV natively.

Don't have Watch ESPN on my Sammy either.
Doesn't matter. I've got Directv but can watch ESPN 3 since I have Charter Internet.
I watch it occasionally on my Roku in my man cave.

I've got it on several devices. So I don't really miss it, just nice to have it in then all.

Your right Watch ESPN is not on there.. It's ESPN Next and ESPN Score Center. In case you have to manually update apps which may be a possibility to get Amazon 4k to work.
I have the same TV - you actually need to update your Amazon app, not the TV firmware. It took me awhile to figure that out yesterday, as well, since the wording is weird. In the SmartHub, in the apps section, press and hold the enter button when you select the Amazon app, it will give you the option to update your apps. After I did the update of the app, the 4K icon comes up.

You can however by account use the built in browser to access ESPN 3 and watch that way. I have not tried it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)