Picture in Picture

Status
Please reply by conversation.
TIVO does not have PIP the only way to get PIP is to get a DIRECTV ULTIMATETV.
they no longer sell them in stores but you can get one from ebay,

Last edited:
The Tate said:
No way to get it from DTV. You can get a dish 322 and do it, or get a 625 "it has PIP built in.
He did not ask if Dish network had it he ask if DIRECTV TIVO's did.

The Tate said:
Whats your deal man I was just giving him some knowledge, thats what this forum is for.
knowledge he did not ask for please do not try to push Dish network on people THIS IS A DIRECTV FORUM.

lee78221 said:
knowledge he did not ask for please do not try to push Dish network on people THIS IS A DIRECTV FORUM.

I was not in anyway trying to push Dish on him. I was just telling him what equipment off of satellite he could get to have picture and picture. I dont know who you are but I dont have time to play this game of tag fighting with you.

I have a HD Tivo and a second HD receiver hooked up to the big TV so I can do PIP. Sometimes I hook up another TV so I can watch two games without overlapping on the screen. This came in real handy for Sunday Ticket.

Chris

as far as i know the only way to do pip is with 2 recievers. but i heard rumers that dtv is working on a tivo w/ pip. dont know if its true.

also you guys realize that fighting on the internet is like being in the special olympics... even if you win your still retarded:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)