Please give me HD NESN

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sady said:
I need to see the Red Sox. I promise I will be good.:hungry:

You will get it when the rest of us get our local sports networks in HD.
OR
Maybe you get it when the Red Sox get a decent park to play in. Wow, we may never see any HD at that rate.

Sady said:
I need to see the Red Sox. I promise I will be good.:hungry:

Don't be greedy :(

As Lou Do said :

You will get it when the rest of us get our local sports networks in HD.

Why would you want just NESN, when the rest of the country would like thier RSN in HD as well.

We should be hoping that the RSN's as a group goes HD, although I don't see that happening anytime soon, although if you go to the FSN site , you will see that a lot of them are already broadcasting in HD.

I honestly don't expect them to go HD on D* till after the rest of the sat's are up and funtional

Keep in mind, just because a network is in HD, doesn't mean it will show up on D* , it may right away, or maybe not.

Jimbo

Jimbo and Lou Do are right...won't happen until they can roll them all out.

I'd pay $100 a month in summer to get NESN HD, as baseball is all I watch, if only someone would provide it. But, too bad for me and too bad for you, Sady.

I must go to my sister's house one town over where they have Comcast HD. Unfortunately, they don't give a rat's a$$ about baseball. Can you imagine?:confused:

NESN HD would be great......oh well. Welcome back Theo. Fenway is a shrine, and should be treated as such. Turn that sucker into a museum and build a new park! $70 bucks to sit in a seat designed for someone 4 feet tall, oh and just look around that pole to see home plate.

I'm a Yankees fan, if you haven't guessed.

However, Fenway is the BEST BALLPARK I have ever went to to watch a game. It may not be the most comfortable, have luxury boxes, etc, but man is the view great.

mazter17 said:
Are you serious! Fenway is a shrine.

I would have agreed with you, until I went to a game there last summer. But like others have stated, we got ripped off around $60.00 each, to sit behind a pole, on a seat that was designed for a 8 year old kid. Not to mention we had to park over a mile away from the park, and walk to Fenway.

I went to college in Boston in the 60's and attended games then. The only thing different in the Fenway, from the 60's, is the electronic screen in center field.

I am a Red Sox fan, but will never go to another game in that run down place.

O'kay, I get your points. Fenway is a shrine. I have some pics from back in "75". Glad I still have them. :)

lou_do said:
I would have agreed with you, until I went to a game there last summer. But like others have stated, we got ripped off around $60.00 each, to sit behind a pole, on a seat that was designed for a 8 year old kid. Not to mention we had to park over a mile away from the park, and walk to Fenway.

I went to college in Boston in the 60's and attended games then. The only thing different in the Fenway, from the 60's, is the electronic screen in center field.

I am a Red Sox fan, but will never go to another game in that run down place.
You didn't notice the Monster seats, and the new seats they built in RF?

goerge danek (fom) directv told me yesterday, things will be hot in april for part of the nation, then july will be the next run, been training the ka/ku launch and have some idea from him.

What do you mean by hot in part of the nation?

As for Fenway. Tear it down. the monster seats are awesome. I love the pub style stools with a bar-like table in front of you. It gives you a great different perspective of the game and the players. Manny actually had a blast with the fans the game I was there.

The rest of the park is aweful..being 6'3 265 its impossible to sit comfortably for a game.

I know you guys are optimistic about NESN but I have a feeling we might miss the boat on this one and end up with a philly spots tv problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)