Post your PS3 network name

My name is the same as my user name "lakebum431". I have Motorstorm, COD4, and NCAA Football 2008 for online play (and Drake's Fortune but no online play there).

Nook4464 and I have COD 4. Mainly got the system for the next GTA, but told wife it was for blue ray in the bedroom. Looking for more shooters for online play in the meantime. Any suggestions?

My Ps3 ntwork name is shoe1028. Just purchased the 40 gig version on Jan 10 '08. Got resistance and uncharted:drakes fortune. Both very good games. got the online set up wirelessly. So far everything working flawlessly.

Fistandantalis

Just got PS3 and only have Blazing Angels and the Blazing Angels 2 online demo. Working on the wife to let me get more.......

Save up some money and wait for RFoM2, its going to be a great game.
If you want something good right now, then you should get CoD4, its great.

Fistandantalis

Just got PS3 and only have Blazing Angels and the Blazing Angels 2 online demo. Working on the wife to let me get more.......

Okay, now have the full version of Blazing Angels 2 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I have been playing a lot of the demo for Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer, it is pretty badass. Anyone feel free to add.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts